Molly Greenblatt is a native of Denver, Colorado. Currently, she is one of three Colorado Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice and serves on the Executive Committee for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
Leventhal | Puga, P.C. Trial Lawyer
Molly Greenblatt is a native of Denver, Colorado. She attended San Jose State University where she competed on the Division 1 women’s golf team. Molly is currently one of three Colorado Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice and serves on the Board for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Molly spends a majority of her free time away from the office volunteering her time for the Colorado Golf Foundation Board of Trustees, where she now serves on the executive board as the treasurer. Molly considers herself an avid golfer and avid reader, and spends most of her free time with her black lab, Lincoln.
Molly has been a contributor to the advancement of youth athletics. Molly is an avid participant in athletics, and its character-building attributes have defined the role that Molly plays in the community.
- Colorado Golf Foundation Board of Trustees
- School for Chronically Ill, Children Promotions Committee, 2008
- National Jewish Hospital, 2006-Present
- Concert for Kids
- Millennium Promise
- The Lupus Walk
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
University of Denver, J.D., 2004
San Jose State University, B.S., 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- Denver Bar Association
- The Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Birth Trauma litigation group
- Medical Malpractice litigation group
- Best Lawyers in America, 2015 to present
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star