"I first discovered the challenging world of medical malpractice litigation near the beginning of law school, and now look forward to impacting the lives of others in this area as I start my legal career."
Leventhal | Puga, P.C. Trial Lawyer
Kylie Schmidt began working as a law clerk at Leventhal & Puga, P.C., during her second year of law school. As a law clerk, Kylie assisted attorneys with a broad range of assignments, ranging from case investigation to jury trials. Kylie continues working to improve the lives of injured clients in her role as an attorney. She enjoys helping clients understand the legal process in every stage of their case. In her free time, Kylie explores Colorado’s food, mountain trails, and ski slopes.
- Judge for AAJ’s Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
Texas Christian University, B.A.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Recipient of Scholastic Excellence Awards for highest academic performance in Evidence Practicum, Trial Practice, and Advanced Trial Practice